The resources collected here are helpful for people who are planning a farm transfer and also for service providers who are helping clients to transfer their farms.
Within the topic areas below, you will find articles, fact sheets, guidebooks, research papers, case studies, worksheets and other decision aids, as well as links to great websites. Some materials can be printed directly from this website.
- Case Studies
- Comprehensive Guides
- Family Communications, Assessments, and Goal Setting
- Farm Transfer Issues and Public Policy
- Farm Transfer Planning
- Land Use, Conservation, and Community Development
- Lease and Non-traditional Agreements
- Legal Topics and Business Structures
- Retirement and Estate Planning
- Transferring the Farm Business